Magical Baby Moments offers hypnobirthing courses to expectant mothers and their birthing partners at The Upminster Sanctuary on selected weekends.
If you are aiming for a natural birth, by preparing yourself with hypnobirthing you significantly increase your chances of the birth that you want, often without the need for medical interventions. Hypnobirthing also works really effectively for induced labours and women who need C-sections.
What does a Magical Baby Moments hypnobirthing course teach?
It is a full antenatal course that teaches all aspects of late pregnancy, what to expect during labour, how to handle changes that may occur during labour in order to make the right decisions for you and your baby, as well as a host of tips and techniques to help keep you focused, calm and confident during labour and birth. We also cover tips on how to look after your newborn. As birth just is the beginning of a whole new chapter!
What’s included in each of the course modules?
• Understanding hypnosis. What is hypnobirthing?
• Taking lessons from other mammals
• The muscles of the uterus – how they work
• Preparing your mind and body for a positive birth
• Breathing, visualisation and relaxation techniques
• Statements for an empowering birth
• Babies birthing positions
• Optimal positions for labour
• Birth partner’s questions
• Due dates
• Inducing labour more naturally
• Birth statistics
• The role of the father
• Putting your birth preferences together
• What to pack for hospital
• Extra things to help you relax
• Labour, birth and beyond
The course fee includes teaching time, the Katharine Graves Hypnobirthing Book, the Colour & Calmness relaxation MP3, handouts that support the lesson plans and my support by phone/email up until the birth of your baby. The price is for both mum-to-be and her birth partner.
What are the timings of the weekend courses at The Upminster Sanctuary?
Saturday runs from 10am until 4:30pm and Sunday runs from 10am until 1:30pm.
If you would like to learn how to prepare for your birth in a calm and confident way, this is the comprehensive antenatal class of choice.
For any questions contact Christine on 07764 680 215 or visit www.magicalbabymoments.com