“At a time where there is an increasing number within our population that are suffering from Primary and Secondary Lymphoedema this is a wonderful opportunity to add the modality of MLD to your profile.”
This Course runs over 3 Weekends in 2018:
Friday 28th September – Sunday 30th September
Friday 19th October – Sunday 21st October
Friday 9th November – Sunday 11th November
Total Course Programme (54 hours)
Theory Programme – 12 hours
Practical Programme – 42 hours
The continuing expertise of The Upminster Sanctuary is at the forefront of this pioneering modality of Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD).
Benefits of Our Course:
- On completion you will be proficient and able to make an outstanding difference to the quality of life for those suffering from: Primary/Secondary Lymphoedema, post surgical recovery, aesthetic post-operative recovery, post-natal recovery and general full body detoxification.
- Your patients/clients will require individualised maintenance programmes, thus increasing your weekly case load.
- With MLD, you will understand the workings of the body fluids, their functions, pathologies and treatments. Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) is a manual therapy (massage technique) which stimulates circulation. This is known as “body clean-up”, and includes the lymphatic circulatory system as well as the venous circulatory system. Detoxification is an essential factor in maintaining a healthy well balanced system.
- You will be taught how to mobilise fluids from the affected area/areas resulting in reduced oedema and increased mobility, regaining optimum health.
- Being a decongestive therapy (non-reactive), Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) leads to your client regaining comfort and confidence within their own “body”. This is often a monumental and deeply transformative step forward in quality of life.
- 36 CPD Points.
This Course is aimed at Healthcare and Beauty Professionals.
- A full understanding of Anatomy and Physiology.
- An established professional understanding of working with clients/patients.
For further information and our Course Brochure, please click here.