Niki will be offering regular Shiatsu sessions here at The Sanctuary as well as her incredible lunchtime Shiatsu Bliss Clinic.
Shiatsu is a form of clothed bodywork, which aims to promote the free flow of energy within the body, allowing balance and healing to take place on a physical and emotional level.
Shiatsu offers a very therapeutic contact, as well as having the benefit of being extremely pleasant to receive. Regular Shiatsu will go a long way towards stabilising the root cause behind any acute or chronic disharmony. Many people use it as a primary form of treatment, but others come to maintain a balance of health and prevent any future illness.
Shiatsu can help to:
- relieve stress related anxiety and tension
- induce deep relaxation
- ease aches and pains
- boost the immune system
- improve flexibility and posture
- stabilise emotional and psychological conditions
- relieve backache
- treat digestive disorders
- treat menstrual problems and pre-menstrual syndrome
- reduce the effects of physical and emotional trauma
- act as a complimentary therapy to speed the healing process
- maintain good physical, mental and spiritual health
To book in with Niki, please phone The Sanctuary or e-mail us at email@example.com