Past Life Regression Workshop
September 21 @ 19:00 - 21:30
£25 (plus £1.67 booking fee online)
Or contact me directly for Paypal
You’ll experience a past life with an aim to understand and heal a part of your current life*
What will you experience?
• You will have a deeper understanding of yourself
• You may see coincidences of places or things that you love and didn’t know why
• You may realise parallels in this life, know where a ‘bleed through’ comes from or understand where more healing work is needed.
• You may have a ‘Eureka’ moment, a deeper understanding in some area of your life
• You may even recognise characters from the past life who are people in this life
• There is always healing, this can be incredibly deep and transformational
• You will also meet your Spirit Guide, maybe your shamanic spirit animal, even your guardian angel or loved ones who have passed over.
For all levels
You may be experienced in Past Life Regressions or completely new and curious.
The experience will be unique to you and you will learn things about your current life
There are only 12 places available.
During the workshop we’ll go through why this therapy works
The stages of the regression in detail and answer questions you may have.
You will understand how important intention is and how powerful the mind is.
You’ll learn more about how past life regression works as a therapy and hear a number of examples of experiences.
Everyone will have an opportunity to express themselves and feed back from their experiences to the group after the regression (if you want to) and have some feedback (if you want it)
What to bring with you…
It’s up to you whether to sit or lie down
Lying down is better but you will feel a lot colder
If you choose to lie down I suggest you bring with you :
• a pillow for your head
• blanket and warm socks as body temperatures lower naturally when in deep relaxation and you need to stay cosy
• something for your eyes to block the light – a eye mask or just a scarf to wrap over your eyes
If you choose to sit bring
• an extra jumper and cosy socks
• a blanket if you want as your body temperature will lower naturally when is deeper meditation.
• A travel pillow will be helpful so you can relax your neck and head
And an open heart and mind – it’s exciting!
The Small Print
Whilst a group workshop isn’t as highly detailed and personally therapeutic as a one2one session, the experiences nevertheless, can be profound.
In a group situation it’s unlikely that much personal attention will be able to be given. BUT you will always be kept safe, comfortable and will be guided at all times.
Kirsty McArdle is qualified Hypnotherapist and Healer in a number of modalities; and qualified to do Past Life Regression Therapy and associated Body Therapy. She’s fully insured and a full member of “Independent Professional Therapists International” and a First Aider.
.* This depends on your ability to relax, but not on your own – you’ll be guided.