- Bowen Therapy
- Lymphatic Bowen
- Cranial sacral Bowen
- Holistic Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Hot Stone Therapy Massage
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Sports Massage VTCT (level 3 and injury level 4)
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology level 3
- First aid
- Enhanced disclosure (check for schools – working with children
- Available to suit clients needs.
Toni qualified as a Radiant Child Yoga teacher at the Royal Academy of Dance London, developed and taught by Shakta Kaur Khalsa. Over the years Toni developed the programme further into Yoga for Children (Fun stimulation for a Childs body and brain to become a Healthy, happy and whole person.)
She has been teaching in schools as part of the National Curriculum, for over 15 years. She has also studied pre-and postnatal Aqua (water) yoga developed by Birthlight.
MASSAGE & BOWEN
Toni’s study is continuous, constantly enhancing her professional development and understanding. An experienced Therapist she specialises in massage techniques and therapies. She is a full member of Bowen Therapy Association UK and trained with Bowtech: the original Bowen technique founded by Ossie and Elaine Rentsch who worked alongside Tom Bowen.
A Lifelong Foundation for Wellbeing